Sunday, February 1, 2009

For those who read this site or send prayers:
a love note from the blogger

When you send me prayers, I read them, then I pray them. I pray for you. When I post your prayers, I read them again. I pray them. I pray for you. When I check how the page looks after I post your prayers, I pray them. I pray for you.

Those who read the site--I pray for you whenever I open it. Those who "follow" it--I pray for you by name. I pray for all of you when I run in the park, which is about every other day.

I am just a middle-aged woman, sitting at a computer in a room the size of a small suburban walk-in closet, in a rented apartment in a 2-family house in Queens, praying for you. I will continue to pray for all of you for the rest of this 100 days.

I encourage you not just to read this site but to pray it. May we all find a new richness of spiritual experience. May we all feel closer to God, to one another, and to creation. May we find the will to change things that we can change and the means to do it.

May God bless you and keep you. --Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment